We respect your right to privacy and the protection of your personal information. This notice explains how we use the personal information you provide to us in relation to our contractual relationship.
How we use your personal information
We will only use your personal information for the following purposes;
- To administer and manage our relationship with you
- To process orders from you for goods and services
- To deal with enquiries we receive from you
- For the purposes of any ongoing support which may be required in respect of any of the systems we supply to you
- To comply with applicable laws, regulations and rules
- To notify you of any possible changes to what we do
- For the purposes of recovery of a debt in case of non-payment
In connection with these purposes we may share your personal information with third parties that perform services on our behalf, such as business associates that manufacture equipment we use or insurance companies that provide relevant warranties. In each case this will be within the European Economic Area and the UK.
We may also disclose your personal information to third parties in other circumstances, in particular;
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal information to comply with any legal obligation, or to enforce or apply our Terms & Conditions of trading arrangements
- To protect the rights, property or safety of Invicta Clean Energy Ltd, our staff, our customers or others
If necessary for debt recovery purposes, we may also obtain additional information about you beyond that provided in our contractual relationship from credit reference and tracing agents.
Our legal basis for these uses of your personal information are;
- Contract – where it is necessary for the performance of contracts to which you are a party with us
- Consent – where we do not yet have a contract but are in the process of providing services, such as design or consultancy, with a view to contracting at a later stage
How long do we retain your personal information?
We will not keep your personal information longer than is necessary, taking into account information needed for product guarantees and what is necessary for ongoing support of the system we provided.
Your rights in relation to your personal information
You have various rights under data protection law regarding the processing of your personal information, including right to;
- Request access to personal information we hold about you and details of our processing of your personal information
- Request us to correct inaccurate personal information
- Request us to delete personal information in certain circumstances
- Object to, or restrict, the processing of your personal information on certain grounds
- Receive your personal information in a format suitable for transmission to a third party
- Object to any decision about you based solely on automated processing (including profiling) that produces legal effects or otherwise significantly affects you
- Lodge a complaint with the UK Information Commissioner’s Office
You can make a request to us in relation to these rights at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any information to which you are entitled will be provided within a reasonable timeframe.
This Privacy Notice will be kept under review. Any changes will be updated on our website and communicated to you as appropriate. This Privacy Notice was last updated in March 2023.